|Salus Foundation / Programs and Projects / Problem solving for better health (PSBH) / 2002. Lviv:|
Seminar Problem Solving For better Health
3. Beshley Volodymyr, Ukrainian public house in Tchernivtsi, àccountant. Cleaning up children's back yard in Kalichanka district of Tchernivtsi
5. Bratus Oleksandr, NGO "Light", Lviv. Organization of the workshop on HIV/AIDS for medical personnel of Lviv and region, publication of the booklets
8. Hanysh Lyudmyla, Child's House ¹1, coordinator. Assistance in the equipping of LFK room and massage at Child's House ¹1 of Lviv, for children with central nervous system affection and mentally challenged
9. Hereta Symon, Charity Fund "Metamorphoses", member of the director's board, Improving situation and gardening in the garden of the central part of the city
10. Hercyk Natalie, Association of rehabilitation specialists, manager. Building and construction of elevator for handicapped children at Secondary school ¹ 82 of Lviv.
14. Grusha Youri, Ivano-Frankivsk city association of disabled children, psychologist. Development of the center of games therapy for children with special needs (cerebral palsy, mentally challenged etc.)
15. Gunevych Martha, Lviv children's chamber orchestra, teacher. Recreation of children-members of the chamber orchestra during recreational-artistic trip to Crimea
16. Demchyna Taras, Charitable Foundation "Renaissance", Chervonohrad, Lviv. Region, social worker. Danger for your health - in your unsafe behaviour, harm reduction program for injection drug users
17. Dzurabayeva Maya, association "Hrytsiv Renaissance", head of the information center. Ecological actions in Shepetivka region of Khmelnytska obl.
19. Zhukovsky Volodymyr.
20. Zilgalova Maria, women's consultation center of TransCarpathia, director. Cleaning up the territory of Shahta neighborhood in Uzhhorod
21. Karkovska Ruslana, Lviv Foundation Stavropigion, volunteer of the telephone crisis hot line "058". Development of the data base for telephone hot line
25. Lishchenko Yulia, theatre-studio "Nova" in the Palace of students in Lviv. Theatre play "AIDS" as a method of struggle against spreading of the disease in Lviv region
26. Lucyk Olya, Lviv city children's hospital, doctor-intern. Creation of the children's play ground on the territory of Lviv city children's hospital
27. Parchuts Lubomyr, Ukrainian state woods university, senior teacher, architect. Esthetical and sanitary-hygienic reorganization of the territory on Technichna-Bibliotechna cross road in Lviv
29. Peniuk Maryna, Tchernivtsi community organization "Ukrainian public house". Development of the youth club "Association of active youth" working on issues of healthy life style
32. Ryshkovska, Lviv regional psychiatric hospital, Head of consultative polyclinics. Organization of training supervision workshops for volunteers of hot lines
36. Simo Mykola, Lviv railway hospital, ultra sonic doctor. Development of the program for ultra sonic examinations in Ukrainian language
37. Soltys Olena, Ternopil regional department of the Social Workers' League of Ukraine, Social worker. Development of the Educational theatre
40. Stepas Oleksandra, foundation Stavropigion, volunteer of the telephone hot line "058". Publication of the advertising, methodical and didactic materials on telephone counseling
42. Telishevsky Youri, 8th clinical hospital in Lviv, doctor trauma orthopedist. Providing medicine and medical supplies for orphans and children from poor families with trauma
43. Tolokh Stephan, Zhydachiv regional center of Community Services of Ukraine, head of the board. Mobile prophylactic dentist help for children of the villages in Zhuravno micro region of Lviv obl.
44. Kchimyak Larysa, Lviv Regional Specialized Children's Hospital, bacteriologist. Implementation of opportunistic infections bacteriological diagnostics for children with immunodeficiency
45. Khimyak Ihor, Lviv city children's ecological center, vice-director. Gardening of the square in the central part of Lviv
46. Khudyk Larissa, Lviv institute of the internal affairs, biochemist. Organization of round tables for women after 40 with inviting psychologists and doctors with the aim of health maintaining.
48. Chehil Ivan, Charitable foundation "Metamorphosis", volunteer. Rehabilitation physical training for children with scoliosis in the secondary school # 96 in Lviv
| News Programs and Projects Publications Partners Contacts|